Monday, February 18, 2013

My Magazine Premium Blogger Template


DEMO  DOWNLOAD

Blog Template Name: My Magazine Premium Blogger Template
Template Type : Premium Blogger Template
Author: MKR | IVYthemes.com
Designer: http://www.ivythemes.com/
Basic Instructions : How to install a Blogger template
Descriptions: MyMagazine is beautyful premium responsive blogger template layout with many future. It's 3 columns and 3 columns footer with 2 right sidebar the color is black, white and blue with 2 top navigation menu, social media icon, tab widget siderbar, JSON search result, emoticon and more. Color Available (Blue, Red, Green, Orange, and Turquoise).
Properties : 3 Columns, 2 Sidebar, White, Blue, Black, Fixed width, 3 Columns Footer, , Top Navigation Bar, Bookmark Ready, Ads Ready, Adsense ready, Homepage Slider. 
Tags:   My Magazine Premium Blogger Template ,My Magazine Template ,My Magazine Blogger Theme,My Magazine Blogspot Theme   My Magazine Blogspot Template.


No comments:

Post a Comment